Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Short blog today.

I spent most of the day playing Torchlight.



I also decided to order 5 Manta Warriors last night. They sold out of Army Men on Patrol, so instead I decided to get 2 Pirates Battle Packs since they are currently on sale at Legoshop, and a Kraken Attackin'.

They sent me a tracking order with the email that my order has been shipped today. But UPS gives me a "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." error. Well I hope the shipment arrives before (or after) this friday since I have to get my wisdom teeth extracted on friday. It would suck for the package to arrive on friday when I am not home. Then some scrupulous person decides to claim my package as their own.

No comments: